Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Type:||Light Section Steel||Forming:||Hot-rolled Steel|
|Connection:||Bolts Connection||Seismic:||9 Points|
|Building:||Prefabricated Steel Structure||Wind:||Up To 200km/h|
|Steel Grade:||Q235B Or Q345B||Finishing:||Painting Or Galvanization|
|Name:||Steel Storage Warehouse|
Africa Popular Durable Strong Steel Storage Warehouse With Competitive Price:
Prefabricated Warehouse is very durable. They are strong enough to withstand heavy snowfall, high winds, and strong earthquakes. The wall and roof panel can also be coated with aluminum compounds to prevent rusting and increase the life of the panels. These pre-engineered steel buildings are also non-combustible so it’s unlikely they will be destroyed by fire. This makes them perfect for storing hazardous chemicals. In addition to the durability, another benefit is the speed of construction.
Prefabricated warehouse could used for a wide range of project needs – from commercial (Car Shed ,Exhibition Hall ) to agricultural (metal barns, storage sheds) to industrial (Workshop, equipment storage).
The advantage of Prefabricated Warehouse as following :
1. Features: fast and flexible to assemble, secure and safe, thermal and noise insulation, water proof and fire prevention;
2. Cost-effective: Fast and easy installation greatly shorten the construction time which reduce the costs;
3. Durability: The whole structrure is easy in maintenance, which can be used for more than 50 years.
4. Perfect design: Perfect design completely avoids leaks and water seepage. Meanwhile, it’s also in line with the national level of fire prevention.
5. Carrying capacity: can resists the impact of strong wind and seismic performance and bears heavy snow loads.
General Structural Steel Calculation Parameters Required for steel structure projects:
1. Location: ______(country & city)
2. Dimension: Length______mm*width______mm* eave height ______mm
3. Wind load: _____km/h, or _____KN/m2
4. Snow load: ______mm(maximum thickness), or ______ KN/m2
5. Seismic zone: ______zone, or ______grade
6. Doors: height______mm*width______mm, ______ pcs and location.
7. Windows: height______mm*______mm, ______pcs and location
8. Brick wall: height_____mm
9. Claddings: Steel corrugated sheet with insulation? Or sandwich panels?
10. Sunlight panel on the roof?
11. Ventilator on the roof?
12. Gutter: yes or no?
13. Crane: yes or no? If yes, _____units, lifting weight ____T, and lifting height______mm
Sinoacme steel structure production procedure:
Design: The design will be made with full design parameters provided by clients;
Material: Raw material will be prepared according to the material list provided by engineers;
Cutting: Steel plate will be cut according to the detailed drawing provided by engineers;
Assembling: Apply spot welding to assemble two pieces flange plate and one web plate together;
Auto welding: Arc-submerging machine will be applied to make full welding for steel components;
Straightening: To make the deformation of flange and web plate to flat;
Manual welding: Welding the connection plate and purlin plate to the main steel components;
Shot blasting: To get rid of rust on the surface of steel components;
Painting: Antiseptic treatment;
Delivery: Packing, loading and deliver to construction site;
Erection: Erect according to the erection drawing provided by engineers;
Finishing: Whole project completed.
Sinoacme steel structure customer visiting:
Sinoacme steel structure projects:
Sinoacme steel structure components:
|Foundation||Anchor bolts||Canopy||Steel frame + steel sheet|
|Column||H section steel||Roof cladding||EPS sandwich panel|
|Tubular pillar||PU sandwich panel|
|Lattice column||Rockwool sandwich panel|
|Cross column||Corrugated steel sheet|
|Box column||Skylight panel|
|Beam||H section steel||Ventilator|
|Lattice beam||Wall cladding||EPS sandwich panel|
|Pipe truss||PU sandwich panel|
|Space frame||Rockwool sandwich panel|
|Roof purlin||C section steel||Corrugated steel sheet|
|Z section steel||Mezzanine||Decking floor|
|Wall purlin||C section steel||Checkered steel plate|
|Tie bar||Steel pipes||Fasteners||High strength bolts|
|Roof bracing||Angle steel||Common bolts|
|Steel round bar||Expansion bolts|
|Column bracing||Angle steel||Accessories||Flashing|
|Steel round bar||Trim|
|Knee bracing||Angle steel||Downpipe|
Contact Person: Frank