|Type:||Portal Frame And Framework Structure||Forming:||Welding H Sections|
|Connection:||Bolts Connection||Seismic:||9 Points|
|Cladding:||Steel Color Sheet||Wind:||Up To 200km/h|
|Steel Grade:||Q235B And Q355B||Finishing:||Painting|
|Name:||High Rise Steel Structure Industrial Workshop|
metal frame buildings,
metal shed workshop
CE Certificated Eco-friendly Steel Structure Workshop With 20 Tons Crane:
The building includes 20 ton and a 10 ton cranes in a second area of the building. The exterior is finished with Long Span III panels and a Galvalume Standing Seam 360 roof.
|CE Certificated Eco-friendly Steel Structure Workshop With 20 Tons Crane:|
|Foundation||Q235B steel anchor bolts|
|Columns||Variable welding H section steel and lattice column with painting finish|
|Beams||Variable welding H section steel with painting finish|
|Roof Purlin||Galvanized C section steel|
|Wall Purlin||Galvanized C section steel|
|Tie Bar||Round pipe with painting finish|
|Roof Bracing||Round bar with painting finish|
|Column Bracing||Round bar with painting finish|
|Strap||Galvanized round bar|
|Sleeves||Round pipe with painting finish|
|Knee Bracing||Angle steel with painting finish|
|Roof Panel||Blue color fiber glass wool sandwich panel|
|Wall Panel||Blue color fiber glass wool sandwich panel|
|Doors||Auto roller shutter door|
|Windows||Aluminum sliding window|
|Trim and Flashing||Bending blue color steel sheet|
|Fasteners||10.9S high strength bolts and 4.8S common bolts|
Prefabricated high rise multiple story steel structure industrial workshop is a new type of building structure system, which is formed by the main steel framework linking up H section, C section and U section steel components, roof and walls using a variety of sandwich panels or corrugated steel color sheet and other components such as windows and doors. It can be single span, multiple spans, and multiple stories with different using purpose. As a new type of steel building system, prefabricated high rise multiple story steel structure industrial workshop has the following advantages:
1. Environmental friendly and energy conversing;
2. Fast construction and easy erection;
3. Wide span can be 60m without middle columns;
4. Long life span up to 50 years;
5. Stable and earth quake proof up to 9 points.
General Structural Steel Calculation Parameters Required for steel structure projects:
1. Location: ______(country & city)
2. Dimension: Length______mm*width______mm* eave height ______mm
3. Wind load: _____km/h, or _____KN/m2
4. Snow load: ______mm(maximum thickness), or ______ KN/m2
5. Seismic zone: ______zone, or ______grade
6. Doors: height______mm*width______mm, ______ pcs and location.
7. Windows: height______mm*______mm, ______pcs and location
8. Brick wall: height_____mm
9. Claddings: Steel corrugated sheet with insulation? Or sandwich panels?
10. Sunlight panel on the roof?
11. Ventilator on the roof?
12. Gutter: yes or no?
13. Crane: yes or no? If yes, _____units, lifting weight ____T, and lifting height______mm
Sinoacme steel structure production procedure:
1. Design: The design will be made with full design parameters provided by clients;
2. Material: Raw material will be prepared according to the material list provided by engineers;
3. Cutting: Steel plate will be cut according to the detailed drawing provided by engineers;
4. Assembling: Apply spot welding to assemble two pieces flange plate and one web plate together;
5. Auto welding: Arc-submerging machine will be applied to make full welding for steel components;
6. Straightening: To make the deformation of flange and web plate to flat;
7. Manual welding: Welding the connection plate and purlin plate to the main steel components;
8. Shot blasting: To get rid of rust on the surface of steel components;
9. Painting: Antiseptic treatment;
10. Delivery: Packing, loading and deliver to construction site;
11. Erection: Erect according to the erection drawing provided by engineers;
12. Finishing: Whole project completed.
Sinoacme steel structure customer visiting:
Sinoacme steel structure projects:
Contact Person: Fond