|Type:||Gabled Steel Structure||Forming:||Welding H Sections|
|Connection:||Bolts Connection||Seismic:||9 Points|
|Cladding:||Steel Color Sheet||Wind:||Up To 200km/h|
|Steel Grade:||Q235B And Q355B||Finishing:||Painting|
|Name:||Metal Frame Structure Building|
steel warehouse buildings,
prefab steel warehouse
Modern Architectural Design Steel Structure Distribution Warehouse Facility:
A total of eight buildings make up this incredible 332,884 sf warehouse/distribution facility. It includes a warehouse, hazard materials building, cigarette dock, two truck docks, break room, an entrance vestibule, and a transportation office. Four structures feature the advanced roof joist system. The office includes a mezzanine with openings to the staircase and elevator. Exterior finishes include pre-cast concrete, brick, EFIS, glass, and metal panels.
Steel Warehouse designed and calculated by structural engineer through software according the detail size including Length , Wide and Height plus wind speed(km/h or m/s ) , snow loading in project local , Metal Warehouse Building formed by steel frame structure including Steel Column , Roof Beam , connected with bracing system , tie beam ,roof purlin and wall girt . Steel Warehouse Building cost less than normal concrete building because the steel structure are manufactured and then shipped to the construction site . By engineering these buildings in a factory, there are no costly delays due to weather and back-ordered materials. The metal framing materials are made with extremely strict specifications to be stronger and lighter . Once selected and ordered, the building requires no further construction. Additional benefits include a choice of sizes and protection against weather changes.
The advantage of Steel Warehouse Building:
1. Environmental friendly and energy conversing;
2. Fast construction and easy erection;
3. Wide span can be 60m without middle columns;
4. Long life span up to 50 years;
5. Stable and earth quake proof up to 9 points.
General Structural Steel Calculation Parameters Required for steel structure projects:
1. Location: ______(country & city)
2. Dimension: Length______mm*width______mm* eave height ______mm
3. Wind load: _____km/h, or _____KN/m2
4. Snow load: ______mm(maximum thickness), or ______ KN/m2
5. Seismic zone: ______zone, or ______grade
6. Doors: height______mm*width______mm, ______ pcs and location.
7. Windows: height______mm*______mm, ______pcs and location
8. Brick wall: height_____mm
9. Claddings: Steel corrugated sheet with insulation? Or sandwich panels?
10. Sunlight panel on the roof?
11. Ventilator on the roof?
12. Gutter: yes or no?
13. Crane: yes or no? If yes, _____units, lifting weight ____T, and lifting height______mm
Sinoacme steel structure production procedure:
1. Design: The design will be made with full design parameters provided by clients;
2. Material: Raw material will be prepared according to the material list provided by engineers;
3. Cutting: Steel plate will be cut according to the detailed drawing provided by engineers;
4. Assembling: Apply spot welding to assemble two pieces flange plate and one web plate together;
5. Auto welding: Arc-submerging machine will be applied to make full welding for steel components;
6. Straightening: To make the deformation of flange and web plate to flat;
7. Manual welding: Welding the connection plate and purlin plate to the main steel components;
8. Shot blasting: To get rid of rust on the surface of steel components;
9. Painting: Antiseptic treatment;
10. Delivery: Packing, loading and deliver to construction site;
11. Erection: Erect according to the erection drawing provided by engineers;
12. Finishing: Whole project completed.
Sinoacme steel structure customer visiting:
Sinoacme steel structure projects:
Contact Person: Fond