Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Type:||Portal Frame Structure||Forming:||H Section Column And H Section Beam|
|Connection:||Bolts Connection||Seismic:||9 Points|
|Cladding:||Steel Color Sheet||Wind:||Up To 200km/h|
|Steel Grade:||Q235B And Q355B||Finishing:||Painting|
|Name:||Metal Frame Workshop Building|
Single Slope Prefabricated Workshop Building With High And Lower Span:
Single Slope Prefabricated Workshop Building With High And Lower Span is:
1. Desgned for manufacturing company.
2. Designed with two span with the column in the middle, this design will save cost if the span is large.
3. Designed with ridge vent on the roof in order to have a good air flow in the building.
4. All cladding applied steel color sheet and roof applied fiber glass wool as insulation material.
5. The wall is designed with skylight panel in order to have more sun light during the day.
6. Doors are designed with canopy to avoid the rain during raining time and also gutter and downpipes are equipped.
7. The access ladder is designed for future maintenance.
Single Slope Prefabricated Workshop Building With High And Lower Span are composed by:
|Single Slope Prefabricated Workshop Building With High And Lower Span|
|Foundation||Q235B steel anchor bolts|
|Columns||Welding H section steel with grey painting finish|
|Beams||Welding H section steel with grey painting finish|
|Roof Purlin||Galvanized C section steel|
|Wall Purlin||Galvanized C section steel|
|Tie Bar||Round pipe with grey painting finish|
|Roof Bracing||Round bar with grey painting finish|
|Column Bracing||Round bar with grey painting finish|
|Strap||Galvanized round bar|
|Sleeves||Round pipe with grey painting finish|
|Knee Bracing||Angle steel with grey painting finish|
|Auto roller shutter door and steel door|
|Windows||Aluminum sliding window|
|Roof Panel||Blue steel color sheet|
|Wall Panel||White grey steel color sheet|
|Trim and Flashing||Bending blue color steel sheet|
|Fasteners||10.9S high strength bolts and 4.8S common bolts|
Single Slope Prefabricated Workshop Building With High And Lower Span is a new type of building structure system, which is formed by the main steel framework linking up H section, Z section and U section steel components, roof and walls using a variety of sandwich panels or corrugated steel color sheet and other components such as windows and doors. It can be single span, multiple spans, and multiple stories with different using purpose. As a new type of steel building system, Single Slope Prefabricated Workshop Building With High And Lower Span has the following advantages:
1. Environmental friendly and energy conversing;
2. Fast construction and easy erection;
3. Wide span can be 60m without middle columns;
4. Long life span up to 50 years;
5. Stable and earth quake proof up to 9 points.
General Structural Steel Calculation Parameters Required for steel structure projects:
1. Location: ______(country & city)
2. Dimension: Length______mm*width______mm* eave height ______mm
3. Wind load: _____km/h, or _____KN/m2
4. Snow load: ______mm(maximum thickness), or ______ KN/m2
5. Seismic zone: ______zone, or ______grade
6. Doors: height______mm*width______mm, ______ pcs and location.
7. Windows: height______mm*______mm, ______pcs and location
8. Brick wall: height_____mm
9. Claddings: Steel corrugated sheet with insulation? Or sandwich panels?
10. Sunlight panel on the roof?
11. Ventilator on the roof?
12. Gutter: yes or no?
13. Crane: yes or no? If yes, _____units, lifting weight ____T, and lifting height______mm
Sinoacme steel structure production procedure:
1. Design: The design will be made with full design parameters provided by clients;
2. Material: Raw material will be prepared according to the material list provided by engineers;
3. Cutting: Steel plate will be cut according to the detailed drawing provided by engineers;
4. Assembling: Apply spot welding to assemble two pieces flange plate and one web plate together;
5. Auto welding: Arc-submerging machine will be applied to make full welding for steel components;
6. Straightening: To make the deformation of flange and web plate to flat;
7. Manual welding: Welding the connection plate and purlin plate to the main steel components;
8. Shot blasting: To get rid of rust on the surface of steel components;
9. Painting: Antiseptic treatment;
10. Delivery: Packing, loading and deliver to construction site;
11. Erection: Erect according to the erection drawing provided by engineers;
12. Finishing: Whole project completed.
Sinoacme steel structure customer visiting:
Sinoacme steel structure projects:
Contact Person: Frank