Sinoacme Pre Engineered Steel Structure House
Sinoacme Steel Structure is a professional steel structure manufacturer in China, our projects are currently located all over the world, with professional design, production and dark turn services. We are recognised by our clients worldwide.
This Pre Engineered Steel Structure House is our steel structure installation project in Japan. The building is intended to be used as an office by the client and is a mobile two-storey building with full basic amenities. It includes daily washroom facilities, toilets, and many office spaces such as break rooms and meeting rooms.
Why Choose Steel Frame House ?
Steel houses are the most cost effective type of steel building and this Japanese client had to think long and hard before finally choosing our steel houses. The combined factors are as follows：
1. Strong wind resistance and resistance to strife: Japan is prone to earthquakes, so the seismic performance of the house is very much tested, and a steel house makes up for this perfectly. The frame structure is used as the main load-bearing structure, and due to the sturdiness of steel, the square frame structure built up can resist 8 and address without collapsing.
2. Modern steel frame house design: As steel houses are more flexible compared to concrete buildings, they also have a great deal of flexibility in their design style. We designed the building structure to perfectly match the aesthetic requirements of this Japanese client.
3. Strong economic performance: the pre-construction of this house is basically prefabricated in the factory and delivered to site for installation, which means we will save a lot of personnel installation costs. In addition, all the materials are made of steel, which is highly recyclable. Also steel buildings are very low maintenance and will last 50 years with basically no past maintenance required. So in the long run, general steel buildings are the most economically efficient type of building.
- Project: Pre Engineered Steel Structure House
- Category: Prefabricated Building
- Client: Japan