Sinoacme Prefabricated Steel Space Frame Building
Prefabricated steel space frame structure roof train parking shed is made for transportation companies for train stop to load and unload products. It is designed with space frame structure with the length 300m, width 80m and height 30m. The column is made with steel welding H section and 5m height from the ground and the space frame roof is connected to the top of the column. 0.6mm blue color steel sheet is applied for the cladding on both sides and both ends are open for train to go inside and outside.It is a mobile modern industrial steel structure.
Space frame is effective and durable structure for both small and large span buildings. Formed by steel pipes welded or bolted together on welded or bolted joint balls, the frame has excellent aseismic performance and can resist the shock caused by an uneven settlement of the foundation. When used as large span structure, the steel space frame can adequately exert the strength of steel material and save budgets. Space frame structure has the following advantages:
1. Light weight, especially applied as large span structures;
2. Environment friendly and cost efficient;
3. Excellent stability and aseismic performance, as the structure bears loads and spreads it to average directions;
4. Long life up to 50 years.
Space frame structure is composed by
1. Wall structure: Welded H section steel or tubular pipe together with C section or Z section steel for purlin;
2. Roof structure: Member bars connected by spheres (welding or bolt), with C section or Z section steel for purlin;
3. Wall claddings: Two layers corrugated steel sheet with fiber glass wool insulation or sandwich panels according to clients’ requirement;
4. Roof claddings: Two layers corrugated steel sheet with fiber glass wool insulation or sandwich panels. Skylight panel can be applied for the light to come in and ventilator applied for the fresh air.
Sinoacme steel structure production procedure
1. Design: The design will be made with full design parameters provided by clients;
2. Material: Raw material will be prepared according to the material list provided by engineers;
3. Cutting: Steel plate will be cut according to the detailed drawing provided by engineers;
4. Assembling: Apply spot welding to assemble two pieces flange plate and one web plate together;
5. Auto welding: Arc-submerging machine will be applied to make full welding for steel components;
6. Straightening: To make the deformation of flange and web plate to flat;
7. Manual welding: Welding the connection plate and purlin plate to the main steel components;
8. Shot blasting: To get rid of rust on the surface of steel components;
9. Painting: Antiseptic treatment;
10. Delivery: Packing, loading and deliver to construction site;
11. Erection: Erect according to the erection drawing provided by engineers;
12. Finishing: Whole project completed.
- Project: Prefabricated Steel Space Frame Building
- Category: Industrial
- Client: Heitangou