Sinoacme Prefabricated Steel Structure Exhibition Hall
General description of steel pipe truss structure
Steel Pipe Truss Structure is a new advanced structure developed from space frame. All parts making up a pipe truss structure are steel pipe bars. The pipe bars are connected by the method of welding, having been cut by intersection line cutting machine in advance. The Steel Pipe Truss Structure is widely used in the area of large span public buildings, such as Exhibition Halls, Terminal Buildings, Stadiums, Theaters, Special-shaped Buildings, etc…
Main components of steel pipe truss structure
- Structure Components: Arc-typesteel pipe trusses made of web members and chord members.
- Column: The trusses are madearc-typed and the end reaches to the ground forming the supporting structure.
- Beam: The trusses are madearc-typed and the head reaches to the top connected with other trusses forming the beam.
- Structure Type: Radial TypeSteel Pipe Trusses.
- Steel Frame Material: Q235,Q345, painted or galvanized.
Advantages of steel pipe truss structure
- Lighter in weight when applied as large span structures than most steelstructures such as steel gabled structures, steel space frames, steel framework structures, etc…
- Aesthetic, as the steel pipe truss structure can be built in almost anyshape and there are fewer large hollow joints than space frames.
- Long service life with a really largespan. Steel pipe truss structure can be used for 50 years without maintenance.
- Economical: lighter weight to savematerials, and the stress to supporting columns.
- Varied use and potential futuredevelopment.
- Project: Sinoacme Prefabricated Steel Structure Exhibition Hall
- Category: Commercial
- Client: Shouguang